Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Sorry, sorry...

Don't know what was going on with the posting there. Well, hopefully it's fixed itself now...

So yes, I have some event tomorrow night at L'Ecole in New York. It's hosted by the New York Times, there's going to be food, and I think it's probably a ticketed event. That's all I know. I'm trying to get further information, but so far no dice.

What else? Yes - so Eric ran the marathon, and he wasn't even sore after because, for which all should feel free to hate him. And for Thanksgiving my parents have rented a house in Vermont and we're all going up there, wine and green chiles in hand. Out to be fun, but not so interesting for you....

And I'd like to say that I think this weather is calling in the horsemen of the apocalypse. 65 in mid-November in New York is just scary.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Many thanks for your personal sharing. We experience more than happy about that. You should also consider their finest game titles with our free currently to find the sense of exciting that brings.
agario sites google
2048 sites google
five nights at freddy's sites google

6:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am looking for my memories through the stories, the narrative of people. I feel it is difficult but I will try.
povaup

6:10 PM  
Blogger Richard Majece said...

I can tell you more about PhD Dissertation writing after reading https://dissertationauthors.com/blog/phd-dissertation-writing. Here you can get really useful info about it

2:38 PM  
Blogger loolog said...

Hotmail Aanmelden sign in login

2:46 AM  
Blogger ghostus said...

UP Ration Card List 2020 BPL/APL | यूपी नई राशन कार्ड सूची | nfsa up: Department of Food and Logistics, Government of Uttar Pradesh

rasan card apply

kushinagar ration card

rasan card chek

6:32 AM  
Blogger Ayesha Anees said...

This post of What could happen is so precious and realistic for all the new individuals but there are also very interesting and beneficial services available like to have the most intellectual best cars in Pakistan, which is the adorable cars to get from them so easily in whole Asia.

5:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice Blog!!

You may be interested in Company Registration in Kerala and Business Registration in Kerala

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home