Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Two (Tentative) Announcements

Looks like I'm going to be on All Things Considered today. Maybe. Or sometime this week. I guess. I've already recorded the thing, so there's no chance of me not showing up because I get hit by a bus, so that's one certainty, anyway. And I'm not talking about food! I don't know if me talking about something other than food is an inticement, but it sure is a nice change of pace for me.

Also, looks like my Iron Chef appearance is finally going to come to be. July 9th is the date, I've been told. I imagine it's going to be pretty excruciating. But since I don't have cable, I guess I don't have to worry.

10 Comments:

Blogger Karima said...

do you want it Tivo-ed and recorded for you? or can you get it from somehwere?

11:42 AM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Hey, I just heard you! Weird, because I casually listening to the radio while I was reading your blog...

4:04 PM  
Blogger effective nancy said...

Is that Flay vs. Morou?

4:31 AM  
Blogger Taylor Bara said...

Have a look here https://essaydragon.com/blog/sociology-major for some interesting tips on sociology!

4:28 AM  
Blogger McAfee Activate said...

I must say, that this is really an impressive and interesting blog, keep sharing more because I always frequently read the blogs of this website.

3:59 AM  
Blogger ramizz said...

turnitin login
therap login
quickpayportal
merrill lynch login

11:11 PM  
Blogger Quickbook Support said...

This is a great article,keep sharing more.
If you have installed Quickbooks online and need assistance to manage it efficiently then contact Quickbooks Customer Service for help. they will guide you to use your account efficiently.

9:55 PM  
Blogger abc said...

Love to read more from you .

4:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The information you provided is very interesting. Thank you for the hardships.. หวยรัฐ

5:18 AM  
Blogger Manasa said...

This Article is awsome.Its very useful article.Its knowledgable & to gain information.Its knowledgable & very informative.Thank you for sharing.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home